Friday, September 30, 2011

The Affair

One look was all it took
For us to know it was that time again
At this moment in life
It's time for you and I to get it in

Feeling kind of bold and a lil brave
I take a few steps ur way
I run my hand across your hard sexy body
All the while I'm trying to behave

I whisper a few words only meant for you to hear
Most people don't understand our bond
They say I took a dip in the crazy pond
Forget what they're talking I'm glad to have u near

Heartbeating.... mind racing....
Blood pumping.... feet pacing....
Excitement and joy overcomes me
As my body becomes yours for the taking

Slowly and passionately I climb on top of you
I take my time and reassure you I know just what to do
I give respect where respect is due
Now it's time for me to trust in you

Two bodies become one
As we start this intense adventure
The more I get the more I want
I won't stop until we're done

Everywhisper of my name
Drives a girl like me insane
Your vibrations between my legs
Sends blood rushing through my viens

Determined to quench my thirst
I hold on tight and enjoy the ride
Not caring who sees us
Moments like this are good for my pride

Strong and mighty are you
In control is me
Unstoppable and powerful are we
number one power couple and a sight to see

The point comes where we must end
It was a great run and a lot of fun
Farewell until the moment comes
And the next time we meet again

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking this one too!!!! Go head sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis... The funny thing is this is probably not about what u think lol

    ReplyDelete