Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Untitled

From miles away he reached out and grabbed my hand. The words he spoke gave me hope of running away to a far and distant land.
I dream of the day when I can lay safely in his arms. At that point I'll find a place where I'm safe from all harm.
In his words there is peace. Comfort is in his touch. Finally a nonself-fish man who cares so much.
He fills all my needs and satisfies every desire. All of his words and actions sets my soul on fire.
What I feel in his heart is kind sweet and caring. A different approach from a man who is always a little daring.
A punk he ain't strong, brave and sincere. Duplicate him you can't. You can try but you'll never come near.
He is a real man. One who aims to please and knows just what to do to keep someone happy especially his boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment