Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You are not alone

You lay there unable to move real confused in a world of pain. Starring out the window wishing it would rain. But you know that not even the rain can wash away the pain, shame and guilt you feel. You wish you could speed up time so your bruises and your heart can heal.
You question every move you've made in the past wondering how long this pain will last. You wish there was something you could do or maybe if you close your eyes this wouldn't be true.
But time after time the fact remains the same. A piece of you is gone and he is to blame. You try to forget but that's a hard thing to do. Especially when you're constantly reminded of how bad he hurt you.
I can't personally relate to your pain but I have seen this before and the facts are always the same. It's not your fault. You are not to blame. But victory can be yours if you just move forward through that open door. Many have tried and not all have failed. This mission will make you and not break you, although there will be times you wish you could bail.
I hear your pain and see your tears. I'm determined to be a help to you in hopes that one day soon I can help ease your fears. By your side I will stay as you work through this day after day. When you get weak strong I will remain until the day we celebrate the absence of your pain.
This promise I make to you. I will see you through and help you to see... as long as you have people like me... alone you'll never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment